Due to my hubby being a pretty amazing baker we created this amazing recipe today and it’s absolutely delicious! The main tip is to whisk it likes there’s no tomorrow to make sure you get plenty of air in the mixture to help it rise.
The whole mixture is worth 28.5 Syns so divide as you like.. but I suggest slicing into at least 10 pieces. Also the sweetener doesn’t need to be synned because its being divided into so many servings.
- Preheat the oven to 165c and grease a round baking tin with tiny bit of Frylight.
- Break 5 eggs into a mixing bowl and whisk for 2 – 3 minutes until the mixture is foaming.
- Add the Lemon yogurt to the mixture and continue whisk for a further few minutes.
- Add the oil and sweetener to the mixture a bit at a time and continue whisking.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder into the mixture and fold together.
- Pour the mixture into the baking tin and bake for around 35-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cook on a wire rack before slicing and serving.
Recipe Created by Mr Fatgirlskinny. Please do not use or recreate this recipe without prior permission.
Have you created this meal? Please tag me in your photos on Instagram and you might get featured on my blog. Visit me on Instagram @fatgirlskinny__
Do you need some support? Are you lacking in inspiration? Join our Facebook page to make new Slimming World friends.