Fantastic Syn free recipe 🙂 Perfect for a fakeaway night. Serve up with our delicious Syn free beef curry.
2 Onions diced
2 Garlic cloves (2 tsp garlic granules)
2 tsp Ground ginger
2 tbsp mild curry powder
1 Red pepper
500g potatoes peeled and diced
1 tsp sweetener
- Chop Onion and red pepper.
- Peel potatoes and cube them. Also prepare cauliflower if not using frozen.
- Heat a little Frylight in a non stick pan.
- Add the onion and red pepper and heat until softened.
- Add garlic, curry powder and ginger and heat for a further 30 seconds.
- Add potatoes, cauliflower and peas.. stir fry for 3 -4 minutes.
- Stir in the pasata, water and sweetener and bring to the boil. Cover with a lid if possible, stirring regularly and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
Lovely served with rice 🙂
Have you created this recipe? Don’t forget to tag me in your photos on Instagram 🙂 @fatgirlskinny_sw