A really low syn delicious chocolate mocha mousse.. I love this and so much less sugar than the supermarket “low fat” chocolate desserts. These are 3.5 Syns each.
(makes 4 mousses)
- Separate the eggs and keep the egg whites only. Beat them until they form soft white peaks. Add the sweetener and beat until smooth. Store in the fridge.
- Meanwhile Place broken chocolate, 2 tbsp water, coffee powder and cocoa powder into a large heatproof bowl and place over a pan of boiling simmering water. The bowl must not touch touch the water.
- When the chocolate has completely melted, remove the bowl and add 2 tbsp of boiling water and stir.
- Add the yogurt to the chocolate and beat until smooth.
- Remove egg whites from the fridge and gently fold them into the chocolate mixture bit by bit with a metal spoon.
- Divide into 4 and store in fridge for at least 20 minutes before serving.
Have you created this recipe? Don’t forget to tag me in your photos on Instagram 🙂 @fatgirlskinny_sw