I love soup, so this Syn free soup is an amazing lunch, dinner or snack. Delicious!
1 Medium Butternut squash
2 Garlic cloves
900ml Vegetable stock
Salt and pepper
- Finely chop onion.
- Peel and de seed Butternut and cut into chunks.
- Peel potato and cut into small cubes.
- Spray a pan with Frylight and cook onion for a few minutes until softened.
- Add Butternut and potato and cook for a further few minutes.
- Add crushed garlic, salt and pepper seasoning and stock.
- Simmer on a medium heat stirring often for 30 minutes.
- Remove from eat and use a food processor or hand blender to blend until smooth.
Can be stored in the fridge and re heated.
Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram if you create my recipes 😉 @fatgirlskinny_sw