This recipe is absolutely perfect to accompany most meals, or just as a snack. I did a BBQ for all of our friends a few weeks ago and none of them even knew that this was Slimming World friendly.
Servings: 3 – 4 Portions
Syns: Syn free
– 500g Charlotte potatoes
– 2 spring onions, finely sliced
– Salt and freshly ground black pepper
– 1/2 tsp mustard powder
– 150g fat free natural yogurt
– 1 tsp cider vinegar
– 1 tsp chopped fresh mint
– 2 tsp chopped fresh chives
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan of water. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender but not broken.
- Drain the potatoes and then allow to cool completely.
- Cut into chunks.
- Put the mustard powder, chopped fresh mint, chopped fresh chives, cider vinegar, salt and pepper and yogurt into a bowl and mix together.
- Add the potatoes and spring onion to your mixture and mix
The potato salad can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days. Enjoy 🙂
Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram if you create my recipes 😉 @fatgirlskinny_sw