I love crustless quiche it’s totally syn free and really filling. It’s really easy to make and is perfect for lunch or dinner with some new potatoes and a big salad.
Serves 2 (or 2 portions)
3 or 4 Cherry tomatoes halved
1 Yellow pepper
3 or 4 Broccoli heads par boiled
3 Large eggs
150g Fat free cottage cheese
2 Tbsp Parsley
80g Reduced fat cheddar grated (add 6 syns if not using healthy extra)
Salt and Pepper
- Chop pepper and halve tomatoes.
- Add your broccoli to a pan of boiling water and par boil.
- Spray a pan with Frylight and gently cook pepper and cherry tomatoes for 2-3 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 190c
- Crack your eggs into a bowl and beat. Spoon in cottage cheese, parsley, Parsley, Salt and pepper and stir well.
- Add your pepper, tomatoes and broccoli to flan dish.
- Spoon over the egg/cheese mix.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until set.
- Keep in the fridge for upto 3 days.
Can also be made with Bacon, Lean ham, Chicken, mushroom etc..
Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram if you create my recipes 😉 @fatgirlskinny_sw