I think everyone who is on Slimming World is always craving a sweet chocolate treat. Well I can highly recommend these Curly Wurly Brownies. They are absolutely delicious and cut into 16 pieces this makes each section just 1 Syn. They make the perfect Easter treat or party food. Fab to take to your Slimming World meets too! Enjoy x
3 Medium Eggs
50g Self raising flour (6 Syns)
Options caramel hot chocolate sachet (2 Syns)
2 Tsp Cocoa powder (1 Syn)
2 Tbsp of Sweetener
2 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
1 x 26g Curly Wurly (6 Syns)
2 Tbsp Quark
2 Tsp Water
- Spray a Brownie tin with Frylight to avoid sticking and preheat your oven to 180c.
- Sift the flour into a bowl, and mix together with the Options sachet, sweetener and cocoa.
- Crack 3 eggs into a bowl and beat well. Add the eggs gradually to the flour mixture and beat well. Add water and vanilla extract.
- Fold in the quark and then pour the mixture into the baking tray.
- Break up the Curly Wurly into small pieces and add this to the mixture dotted about evenly.
- Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes. Leave to cool before slicing into 16 sections.
Have you created this recipe? Don’t forget to tag me in your photos on Instagram 🙂 @fatgirlskinny_sw