Anything containing or served with rice is a big fan of mine.. I love rice (or basically any carb) because I find it so filling. Paellas and Risotto’s are a great way to feed all of the family at a low cost too. Replace the mushrooms with anything you fancy really.. chicken is a great one too.
Calories: 371 Per Serving
- Slice the Mushrooms and finely chop onion.
- Make up the vegetable stock.
- Spritz a pan with Frylight and add the Mushrooms and Onion. Cook for 2 -3 minutes.
- Add the Risotto Rice and cook for around 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic powder, Salt & Pepper and Vegetable stock.
- Bring to a medium heat and allow to simmer slowly.
- Stir often until all of the liquid has been absorbed and you are left with a delicious risotto. (Around 15 – 20 minutes)