We decided to have a roast tonight and had some new potatoes left over.. they make the most delicious roast potatoes! Syn free too!!
– Pre heat the oven to 190c.
– Part boil the new potatoes in boiling water for around 6-7 minutes.
– Drain the potatoes and place onto a baking tray.
– Cook for around 35 – 40 minutes.
– Spray lightly with Fry Light and season with salt and pepper.
Serve with a delicious roast dinner 🙂 But don’t forget my delicious low syn Yorkshire puddings.
Have you created this recipe? Don’t forget to tag me in your photos on Instagram 🙂 @fatgirlskinny_sw