Syn Free Skin On Roast Potatoes | Slimming World Friendly Recipe
These crispy skin on roast potatoes are an absolute delight! Tender and fluffy on the inside with golden brown crispy coating. Perfect served with almost anything. Syn free and ready to devour on the Slimming World plan.
What I love about this recipe is that the potatoes are different! Don’t get me wrong, I am happy to peel spuds and make fatty delicious roast potatoes on a Sunday. But sometimes it’s nice to have something a bit different you know? These potatoes are so fluffy on the inside, they are like little baked potatoes.
They have so many uses, perfect as part of a Sunday roast. But also as a side dish to a steak, quiche, salad or serve them up at the summer BBQ. They can be seasoned with many herbs and spices but here we have picked fresh Rosemary along with a bit of salt & pepper.
Why you’ll love this recipe….
- Crispy on the outside
- Fluffy on the inside
- Quick and easy to make
- No peeling necessary
- Minimal mess
- Perfect for the whole family
Is this recipe Slimming World friendly?
100% FRIENDLY! Every ingredient is Syn free. They are not speed foods so definitely try to limit your portion. Fill your plate with speed foods first.
Batch Cook – Storage Information
- Fridge: These will keep in the fridge for 2 days before reheating.
- Reheat: Reheat in the oven for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Freezer: Allow to cool before storing in the freezer for 3 months. Cook from frozen for 15 minutes.
Syn Free Skin On Roast Potatoes
- New Potatoes
- Fresh Rosemary
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 200c/180c Fan/Gas 6
- Par boil the new potatoes with a pinch of salt. You want to just about be able to get your fork into them.
- Drain potatoes and place onto a baking tray.
- Spritz with a good amount of Frylight and shake the baking tray. Spritz again and ensure everything is well covered.
- Season with salt & pepper, place a few sprigs of Rosemary in the tray and pop in the oven for 35 – 40 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
Have you created this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below or share a photo on Instagram tagging me at @fatgirlskinny__ and the hashtag #fatgirlskinny.