Breakfast is the first and best meal of the day. So many people I know skip breakfast and honestly I am not quite sure how they manage it. Every morning my tummy is grumbling and if I had to wait until lunch time to eat I don’t think I could concentrate.
But following Slimming World makes Breakfast a bit of a chore in this house. I really struggle to think of new exciting things to eat and I tend end up having eggs most days. So I have compiled a list of Breakfast ideas to hopefully not only inspire me but others too.
Don’t forget the quote “Eat Breakfast like a KING, Lunch like a Prince and Dine like a Pauper”
Syn Free Ideas
- Sliced Banana topped with Fat Free Natural Yogurt.
- Sliced pear, honeydew melon, strawberries and Fat free Greek style yogurt.
- Fried breakfast using Frylight: 2 Eggs, 2 Slimming World sausages, 2 Bacon medallions, Cherry tomatoes, 2 mushrooms and 1/2 tin of baked beans.
- Scrambled egg mixed with smoke salmon and spinach.
- 2 Syn free Hash browns, 1/2 tin of baked beans and scrambled eggs.
- Scrambled eggs on top of spinach and some grilled tomatoes.
- Raspberries, strawberries and blackberries covered in fat free natural yogurt.
- Omelette with your choice of Syn free toppings. (Ham, bacon, spinach, mushrooms etc.)
- Poached eggs and bacon with a Syn free Hash Brown.
- Syn free cloud bread filled with bacon and poached egg.
Syn Free Using Healthy Extra A and/or B
- Overnight oats.
- Syn Free Cauliflower breakfast muffins.
- Wholemeal toast topped with scrambled eggs.
- 2 Soft boiled eggs with wholemeal soldiers.
- A wholemeal English muffin filled with 1 Syn free hash Brown, 1 Fried egg (in Frylight) and 2 Slimming World Syn free sausages.
- Cheese and tomatoes on Wholemeal toast.
- Cheese on Wholemeal toast.
- Grilled bacon medallion toasted sandwich with wholemeal bread.
- Ryvita topped with smoked salmon and Philadelphia cheese.
- Scrambled eggs mixed with smoked salmon on top of wholemeal toast.
- Porridge topped with strawberries, blackberries and raspberries.
- Baked oats.
- 2 Alpen light bars crumbled over a Syn free Mullerlight yogurt and mixed berries.
- Poached eggs on wholemeal toast and tinned plum tomatoes.
- Sausage Sandwich (Using Slimming World sausages and 2 slices of Healthy Extra wholemeal bread).
- Baked Beans on wholemeal toast.
- Chopped tomatoes on wholemeal toast and a poached egg.
- 3 Slices of Kingsmill Wholemeal Crustless topped with Sliced Banana.
Low Syn Ideas
- 1 Syn pancakes topped with berries.
- Wholemeal toast and Sugar free jam.
- English muffin with Sugar free jam.
- Porridge with a chocolate shot.
- A Mullerlight yogurt topped with fruit.
- 2 Slices of Wholemeal Toast, Bacon and Ketchup
- 2 Slice of Wholemeal Toast, Bacon, Slimming World Sausages, Egg and brown sauce.