One of the meals I struggle with each day is lunch! I tend to use up my Healthy Extra B on breakfast so very rarely have any bread left for the standard sandwich. So I end up with a salad or a Mugshot.. I am always looking for new lunch ideas and can never find a decent list of suggestions. So here I am putting one together for you lovely follows 🙂
If you notice some text in pink.. click it as it will take you to the product or recipe in question.
SYN FREE IDEAS*
- 3 Egg Omelette with your choice of filling (Bacon, Ham, Spinach, Tomatoes, Mushroom, Onion).
- Scrambled egg with baked beans on top of a bed of spinach.
- Slimming World Creamy tomato sauce from Iceland mixed with cooked pasta.
- Slimming World Mushroom sauce mixed with cooked pasta.
- Slimming World Pea & Mint Soup from Iceland.
- Slimming World Smoky tomato, bean and chorizo sausage soup from Iceland.
- Slimming World Mushroom soup from Iceland.
- Slimming World Quarter pounder burger from Iceland with a salad.
- A Mugshot (Most varieties are low in Syns, check my list here)
- A baked potato, salad and your choice of Syn free filling (Baked beans, Plain Tuna, Tinned Spaghetti, Quark mixed with garlic and black pepper, Fat Free Cottage Cheese, My Syn Free Coleslaw, Last nights left over Chilli)
- Sweet baked potato, sliced ham, beetroot and a salad.
- Syn Free Chips, bacon and baked beans.
- Syn Free Caesar Salad
- Syn Free Cloud bread filled with ham, tomato and lettuce.
- A nice big speedy salad.. lettuce, tomato, beetroot, grated carrot, cucumber, radish, apple and slices of chicken.
USING HEALTHY EXTRA A OR B*
- 3 Slices of Kingsmill wholemeal bread topped with baked beans and cheese.
- 3 Slices of Kingsmill wholemeal bread topped with baked beans and scrambled egg.
- 2 Slices of wholemeal Nimble bread filled with chicken, bacon, lettuce and tomato.
- 2 poached eggs, 1 sliced of wholemeal bread, tinned spaghetti and cheese.
- A baked potato filled with baked beans and topped with grated cheese.
- Crustless Quiche
- A 3 egg omelette filled with ham, spinach and cheese served with a big speedy salad.
- A tin of Healthy Extra B Soup
- A wholemeal roll filled with a quarter pounder burger, bacon, egg and tomato.
- 2 Slices of Wholemeal Nimble bread filled with egg and bacon.
- Slimming World sausages in a wholemeal roll.
LOW SYN IDEAS*
- A frozen baked potato (1 Syn) filled with tuna, sweetcorn and lighter than lighter mayonnaise (0.5 Syn)
- A frozen baked potato (1 Syn) with your choice of fillings (Egg mayo, baked beans, cottage cheese)
- Chicken, bacon, tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, beetroot and lettuce topped with low fat salad cream.
- Tuna, sweetcorn and pasta made with 2 Tbsp of lighter than light mayonnaise (1 Syn)
- 2 Slices of Kingsmill Wholemeal crustless bread (4 Syns) filled with ham and tomato.
- A packet of crips (see my syn guide for crisps here) and a chocolate bar (see my syn guide here).