My mother in law came up with this gorgeous pasta dish after i gave her a list of “free foods” i was allowed to eat.. She even went out and bought frylight too. How sweet.
Anyway it is absolutely delicious I 100% recommend it.
SERVINGS: 3 – 4
1 Small onion finely chopped
1 Red pepper chopped
4 Large mushrooms chopped
3 Cloves of garlic crushed
1 Tsp of basil
1 Tin of chopped tomatoes
A pinch of black pepper
500g of passata
- Add water to a pan and bring to boil.
- Add the pasta and simmer until cooked.
- In a separate pan, spritz with a little frylight
- Add the chicken, bacon and garlic. Brown until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add onion, red pepper, mushrooms and spinach (if using frozen spinach i suggest cooking this with the pasta). Cooked until softened.
- Add chopped tomatoes and passata and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in basil and black pepper and allow to simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and mix in with tomato mixture, heat through and serve.
Recipe Created by Fatgirlskinny. Please do not use or recreate this recipe without prior permission.