Air Fryer Salmon | Slimming World Friendly Recipe
Cooking salmon in an air fryer results in the most beautiful, tender succulent and delicious piece of fish and it’s so quick and easy too! This low carb, Slimming world friendly, low calorie salmon recipe takes 10 minutes to cook and it is perfect as part of an easy weeknight meal.
Slimming World: Syn Free
Calories: 200 Per Serving
Air Fryer Salmon is a real heartbreaker. It is utterly tender and flaky on the inside, with a blush of crispness on top. It is so delicious it will make it basically impossible for you to ever order salmon in a restaurant again. Impress dinner guests, who will think you have ordered in!!
I am absolutely obsessed with my air fryer, in fact I use it daily! Since I purchased the Ninja Dual Air fryer I have used my oven literally a handful of times. It is perfect for cooking delicious meals but also just throwing in a few chicken nuggets for the kiddos too.
I highly recommend the Ninja Foodi Dual Zone Digital Air Fryer with its 2 useful drawers. Having two separate baskets makes it easier to throw together a complete meal.
Why you’ll love this recipe….
- So flaky
- Cripy on the outside
- Syn free when following Slimming World
- Low in calories
- Low in fat
- Easy to cook in just 10 minutes
- Healthy for the whole family
Tips for cooking air fryer salmon
- Don’t overcrowd your salmon fillets
If you are air frying more than one fillet, ensure there is a gap between each. Definitely do not stack the salmon otherwise there will be no crispy outside.
- Choose salmon fillets that are the same size
This will ensure the fillets are evenly cooked. I have chosen a 130g fillet for this recipe.
- Pre heat the air fryer for 2 minutes
This will ensure the salmon fillets are evenly cooked.
- Use a fork to see if the salmon is cooked
Check the flakiness using a fork to see if the salmon is cooked.
Batch Cook – Storage Information
- Fridge: Keep cooked salmon in the fridge I an airtight container for up to 3 days. It is perfect to add to salads etc.
- Freezer:You can freeze the pieces of cooked salmon for up to 3 months, just thaw in the fridge overnight and then warm until heated through.
DON’T MISS A SINGLE RECIPE! SIGN UP TO FREE EMAILS BELOW.
Air Fryer Salmon
- Air Fryer
- 1 Salmon Fillet (Approx 130g)
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 1 tsp Garlic Granules
- ½ tsp Paprika
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat your air fryer to 180c for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle the fillet with garlic, paprika and season with salt & pepper. Spritz with low calorie cooking spray.
- Pop into the air fryer basket. Cook for 8 – 10 minutes. Checking doneness with a fork. No need to flip during cooking.