Cheeseburger Pasta Bake | Slimming World Friendly Recipe
Indulge in the best of both worlds with our Cheeseburger Pasta Bake – a mouthwatering fusion of classic comfort food and Slimming World-friendly goodness. This recipe brings together all the flavours you love from a cheeseburger while keeping it light and healthy. Tender pasta, lean ground beef and a medley of vegetables come together to create a satisfying meal that won’t derail your wellness goals. Whether you’re a Slimming World enthusiast or simply seeking a delicious, guilt-free dinner option, this cheesy, savoury pasta bake will hit all the right notes. Get ready to enjoy the comforting taste of a cheeseburger, guilt-free and oh-so-delicious. Let’s dive into this irresistible recipe!
I literally love a pasta dish.. they are so cheap to throw together, filling and usually the whole family will happy! I also love cheeseburgers… so why not throw the two together to create this perfect cheeseburger pasta bake?
Why you’ll love this recipe….
- So tasty
- Really filling
- Cheap to throw together
- Syn free on the Slimming World plan
- Batch cook friendly
- Suitable for freezing
- The kids will love it
- So cheesy
Is this recipe Slimming World friendly?
Absolutely.. the recipe uses all Syn free ingredients and your Healthy Extra A allowance meaning you can fill up on this delicious recipe with no guilt!
Batch Cook – Storage Information
- Fridge: Allow to cool before placing in an airtight container. This pasta dish will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Reheat: Reheat in the microwave or on the hob. Add a few drops of water before reheating.
- Freezer: Allow to cool before placing in an airtight container. This pasta dish will keep in the freezer for up to 6 months. Allow to defrost before reheating.
DON’T MISS A SINGLE RECIPE! SIGN UP TO FREE EMAILS BELOW.
Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- 500g Lean 5% Beef Mince
- 250g Uncooked Pasta
- 1 Onion [Diced]
- 2 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 1 Garlic Clove [Crushed]
- 6 Cherry Tomatoes [Halved]
- ½ tsp Colemans Mustard Powder
- 2 Large Pickles [Diced]
- 300ml Beef Stock
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 320g Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese [Grated]
- Pinch Salt
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Cook the pasta following the instructions on the packet.
- Spray a pan with a little bit of low calorie cooking spray. Add the mince and cook until browned.
- Throw in garlic, mustard powder, paprika and a pinch of salt. Cook for 2 minutes over a medium heat.
- Preheat the oven 200c/180c Fan/Gas 6
- Add beef stock, tomatoes, pickles, onion and tomato puree. Allow to simmer uncovered for 10 – 15 minutes or until most of the liquid has reduced and the mixture is quite dry.
- Mix in the pasta and then line a baking dish with all of the mixture.
- Top with all of the grated cheese and pop into the oven for 20 – 25 mimutes or until golden brown.