I love love love my Sunday Roast dinner.. it is probably one of my most favourite meals. Lots of potatoes, meat and vegetables… All syn free BUT I was craving some delicious Yorkshire puddings.. Usually my husband would make them and cook them in boiling fatty oil! But they don’t have to be and they can be made for as low as 1 Syn each. Just follow my recipe below…
(Makes 4 @ 1 syn each)
- 30g of plain flour
- 17ml water
- 30ml of skimmed milk (from your Healthy extra A allowance)
- 1 egg
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°c and spray a little frylight into 4 sections of a cake tin or muffin tin.
- Pop the tray into the oven whilst you make the mixture to get the tray hot.
- Sieve flour into a bowl, add water, milk, egg and seasoning and whisk well until you have a frothy mixture.
- Pour into 4 sections of your cake tin and place in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes.. try not to open the oven whilst cooking.
Enjoy your amazing Yorkshire puddings 🙂