1 Syn Yorkshire Puddings | Slimming World Friendly Recipe
Irresistible 1 Syn Yorkshire Puddings: To complete the Perfect Slimming World Side Lunch
Prepare to elevate your Slimming World Sunday lunch with our mouthwatering “1 Syn Yorkshire Puddings.” These golden, fluffy delights are the perfect complement to your roast dinners, adding a touch of indulgence while keeping you firmly on track with your weight loss goals.
Our Slimming World-friendly recipe offers all the traditional charm of Yorkshire puddings but with a clever twist – just 1 Syn/45 Calories each! Yes, you read that right. We’ve meticulously crafted this recipe to ensure you can enjoy these iconic British treats without a hint of guilt.
Whether you’re a devoted Slimming World enthusiast or simply seeking a delectable, figure-friendly Yorkshire pud, our “1 Syn Yorkshire Puddings” are your ticket to guilt-free culinary pleasure. Join us as we embark on a journey to create these airy, syn-conscious wonders that will leave your taste buds singing. Let’s dive in and savour the magic of Yorkshire puddings, all within your Slimming World lifestyle.
You don’t need anything too fancy to create this recipe other than a deep metal muffin tin and I always recommend using an electric whisk if possible. You will also need to invest in some low calorie cooking spray such as Frylight.
Why you’ll love this recipe….
- They are fluffy and delicious
- Perfect for Sundays
- Only 1 syn!
- Very quick and easy to make
- The whole family will love them
Batch Cook – Storage Information
- Reheat: No need to defrost them just put them in the oven at for 8 minutes to reheat
- Freezer: Once the Yorkshire Puddings have cooled pop in a freezer bag and place in freezer until needed. They will keep for 1 month.
Is this recipe Slimming World friendly?
Absolutely!! Using part of your Healthy Extra A allowance and just a small amount of flour these Yorkshire puddings are worth just 1 Syn each.
DON’T MISS A SINGLE RECIPE! SIGN UP TO FREE EMAILS BELOW.
One Syn Yorkshire Puddings
- 30 grams Plain Flour
- 50 ml Whole Milk (Using your Healthy Extra A)
- 1 Egg
- Large Pinch Of Salt
- Low Calorie Cooking Spray
- Pre-heat the oven to 220c/200c Fan/Gas Mark 7 and spray a little frylight into 4 sections of a cake tin or muffin tin.
- Pop the tray into the oven whilst you make the mixture to get the tray hot.
- Meanwhile sieve the flour into a bowl, add milk, egg and seasoning.
- Using an electric whisk if you have one beat until it resembles double cream consistancy and frothy.
- Pour into 4 sections of your cake tin, Spritz the tops with a little Frylight and place in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes.. DO NOT open the oven until they golden brown and ready to serve.