This low calorie Yorkshire pudding recipe is healthy, delicious and Slimming friendly. Add these guilt free delights to your Sunday roast for just 45 Calories/1 Syn* each. This unofficial recipe is perfect for any one following Slimming World, Weight Watchers or a calorie controlled diet.
I love love love my Sunday Roast dinner.. it is probably one of my most favourite meals. A huge amount of potatoes, meat and vegetables… But the meal in my eyes is not complete without at least one Yorkshire pudding (or maybe 2). These one Syn puddings are the perfect addition to any roast dinner without breaking your Syn* allowance for the day. Enjoy your amazing Yorkshire puddings.
You don’t need anything too fancy to create this recipe other than a deep metal muffin tin and I always recommend using an electric whisk if possible. You will also need to invest in some low calorie cooking spray such as Frylight.
WHY IS THIS RECIPE SO GOOD?
- Fluffy and delicious
- Perfect for Sundays
- Only 1 syn!
- Very quick and easy to make
- Simple to make
If you are looking to create the ultimate Slimming World roast dinner, check out these other recipes to impress the whole family.
CAN I FREEZE AND REHEAT YORKSHIRE PUDDINGS?
Yes, absolutely these can be batch cooked for later.
Once the Yorkshire Puddings have cooled pop in a freezer bag and place in freezer until needed. They will keep for 1 month.
No need to defrost them just put them in the oven at for 8 minutes to reheat
A ROAST DINNER ISN’T A ROAST DINNER WITHOUT
One Syn Yorkshire Puddings
- 30 grams Plain Flour
- 50 ml Whole Milk (Using your Healthy Extra A)
- 1 Egg
- Large Pinch Of Salt
- Low Calorie Cooking Spray
- Pre-heat the oven to 220c/200c Fan/Gas Mark 7 and spray a little frylight into 4 sections of a cake tin or muffin tin.
- Pop the tray into the oven whilst you make the mixture to get the tray hot.
- Meanwhile sieve the flour into a bowl, add milk, egg and seasoning.
- Using an electric whisk if you have one beat until it resembles double cream consistancy and frothy.
- Pour into 4 sections of your cake tin, Spritz the tops with a little Frylight and place in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes.. DO NOT open the oven until they golden brown and ready to serve.