Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries | Slimming World Friendly Recipe
Super easy to make and delicious sweet potato fries all made in the air fryer. Crispy and tasty, even the kiddos will love these too. This recipe has been created with Slimming World in mind but is also suitable for anyone following WW or a calorie deficit.
I am kinda crazy about sweet potato, I will happily throw it into a salad, casserole, curry or as fries! I just like something a little different occasionally rather than the same boring old spud! These sweet potatoes are perfectly crispy on the outside, soft in the middle and seasoned to perfection.
Don’t fret… if you don’t have an Air fryer don’t be scared away! They can be baked in the oven too.
Is this recipe suitable for Slimming World followers?
One thing you may not be too impressed with is.. these are not Syn Free but there is a reason for it. Frylight completely destroys your Air fryer.. and oil works much better with this recipe.
So we are going to use one teaspoon of oil (preferably olive oil) and this will make the recipe worth 1/2 a Syn per serving.
Why you’ll love this recipe….
- Delicious and tasty
- So easy to make
- Only half a Syn per portion
- Low in calories
- Perfect side dish
- Slimming World friendly
- Crispy on the outside and soft in the middle
- Vegan recipe
Looking for an air fryer?
I literally could not live without my Air fryer.. it is switched on every single day! From cooking full meals, to making toast or even just heating up croissants for the kids!
There are so many air fryers on the market and each has its good and bad points! However…. I can highly recommend the Cosori Air fryer which comes with a 100 recipe cook book.
Batch Cook – Storage Information
- Fridge: These are best eaten fresh from the air fryer.
- Freezer: These are best eaten fresh from the air fryer.
Looking for a delicious Syn Free dipping saucy dippy dip?
DON’T MISS A SINGLE RECIPE! SIGN UP TO FREE EMAILS BELOW.
Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
- Air Fryer
- 3 Large Sweet Potatoes [Peeled, Sliced into fries]
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Paprika
- Ground Black Pepper
- Throw your sweet potato into a freezer bag or a mixing bowl.
- Put in 1 teaspoon of oil, paprika, 2 large pinches of salt and a good healthy seasoning of black pepper.
- Shake the bag or use your hands to cover the fries in everything. Ensure they are well coated.
- Pop into the air fryer at 170c for 10 minutes.
- Remove, shake, season with a little more salt.
- Put back into the air fryer at 200c for a further 5 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- OVEN BAKE OPTION: Line a baking tray with grease proof paper. Place in the oven at 200c/Fan 180c/Gas 6 for 20 – 25 minutes, flip half away.