Chocolate Mocha Mousse | Slimming World Friendly Recipe
Coffee lovers and chocolate lovers this is a Low Syn match made in heaven! Creamy, delicious Slimming World friendly Chocolate Mocha Mousse, perfect for that cheeky dessert.
Creamy, smooth, thick and fluffy, melt in your mouth chocolatey with a hint of coffee that’s what mocha is all about! When you can make a quick treat like this, there’s really no need to ever feel deprived whilst following the Slimming World plan or a calorie controlled diet.
This recipe will be loved by the whole family, or just devoured by yourself. It is quick and easy to make and keeps in the fridge too.
Why you’ll love this recipe….
- Rich and creamy
- Fluffy and thick
- Cheeky dessert
- Low in Syn
- Low in calories
- Perfect for the whole family
- So chocolately
- Keeps in the fridge
How do I separate an egg?
I had the same question when I started cooking all those years ago… I agree it can be messy work!! Grab yourself one of these brilliant tools from Amazon to help you out!
Batch Cook – Storage Information
- Fridge: Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Freezer: Not suitable for freezing.
DON’T MISS A SINGLE RECIPE! SIGN UP TO FREE EMAILS BELOW.
Low Syn Chocolate Mocha Mousse
- 50g Dark Chocolate
- 50g Fat free Greek style yoghurt
- 1 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 Large Eggs [Whites needed only]
- 2 tsp Instant Espresso Coffee
- 1 tsp Granulated Sweetener
- Separate the eggs and keep the whites only. Beat them until they form soft white peaks. Add the sweetener and beat until smooth. Store in the fridge.
- Place broken chocolate, 2 tbsp water, coffee powder and cocoa powder into a large heatproof bowl and place over a pan of boiling simmering water. The bowl must not touch touch the water.
- When the chocolate has completely melted, remove the bowl and add 2 tbsp of boiling water and stir.
- Add the yogurt to the chocolate and beat until smooth.
- Remove egg whites from the fridge and gently fold them into the chocolate mixture bit by bit with a metal spoon.
- Divide into 4 and store in fridge for at least 20 minutes before serving.