Best Ever Skinny Mojito | Slimming World Friendly Recipe
If you’re in the mood for a fun summer drink, this low syn mint mojito recipe is just what you need! It’s refreshing, Slimming World friendly, delicious, and super easy to make.
When life gives you mint leaves, what do you make? This mint mojito recipe!
For the last few weeks, I’ve been making this classic rum cocktail nonstop. The combination of mint, tart lime, and fizzy soda water is so refreshing. I love how pretty it turns out too.
The only hard part of this recipe is “muddling the mint”… don’t worry I didn’t know what it was either. If you don’t have a fancy muddling tool a simple wooden spoon will do! Place the mint in the bottom of your glass and using the end of the wooden spoon simply press the leaves into the glass until they start to shred.. there you go you did your first “muddle”.
Why you’ll love this recipe….
- So tasty and easy to make
- Perfect for parties
- Worth only 2.5 Syns
- Slimming World friendly
- A great treat
- Perfect for the summer
DON’T MISS A SINGLE RECIPE, SIGN UP TO MY EMAILS BELOW.
Low Syn Mojito Cocktail
- 25ml Barcardi Rum (2.5 Syns)
- 1 tsp Granulated Sweetener
- Handful Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1 Lime
- Diet Sugar Free Soda Water
- Ice (Crushed if possible)
- Place the sweetener and mint leaves in the bottom of the glass and muddle the leaves. (See instructions above)
- Cut the lime in half. Squeeze the juice from one half into the glass.
- Slice the other half of lime into little wedges and place into the glass.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Pour over Rum followed by the soda water. Give it all a little stir and enjoy.