Curries are a great way to create Syn Free meals on the Slimming World plan that all of the family will enjoy. They are filling, tasty, cheap and not a great deal different to what we would eat “normally”. Curries are full of tasty spices making it something that is enjoyable to eat.
SERVINGS: 2 – 3
250g Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt
2 Large Chicken Breasts
1 Large Onion, Diced
2 Garlic Cloves (or 2 Tsp Garlic Granules)
1/2 Tsp Crushed Ginger
1 Tsp Mustard Powder
1 Tsp Garam Masala
1/2 Tsp Ground Cumin
1/4 Tsp Mild Curry Powder
1 Knorr Chicken Stock Cube
1/2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
300ml Boiling Water
Salt & Pepper
- Spritz a pan with a little Frylight and cook the onion with the garlic until softened.
- Add ginger, garam masala, mustard powder, mild curry powder and cinnamon. Cook for 1 -2 minutes.
- Add diced chicken breast to the pan and brown for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Make up 300ml chicken stock and add it to the pan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover with a lid and simmer for around 45 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- Pour in the yogurt. Mix and heat through for a few minutes.
- Serve over rice.