1 Large onion
2 Garlic cloves
1.3 Litres vegetable stock
400g Frozen peas
10g Fresh mint
Salt and pepper
- Finely chop onion and peel potatoes and finely cube.
- Spray a little Frylight into a pan and cook onion until softened.
- Add potatoes, garlic and stock. Bring to boil and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Add the peas and mint to the mixture and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and use a food processor or hand blender to whizz until smooth and serve.
This can be stored in the fridge and reheated.
Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram if you create my recipes 😉 @fatgirlskinny_sw
When I cook I always substitute oil with Frylight 1 Cal Spray. This spray is Syn free and it’s a HUGE healthy alternative to oil. I find the cheapest place to purchase this from is Home Bargains as its always on offer at around £1.45. But often it’s on offer in Iceland and other Supermarkets.