I love putting these loaded potato skins together as a starter, they go down so well at a dinner with family. Syn free too 🙂
Servings: 2 People
Syns: Syn Free
- Preheat Oven to 220c or Gas Mark 7.
- Wrap the potatoes in foil and place into the oven for around 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile add Quark, Crushed Garlic, Mustard Powder, Salt and Pepper to a bowl and fold together. Store in the fridge until needed.
- Remove Potatoes from the oven and slice in half.
- Remove around half of the flesh from the halves and add into the bowl with Quark and Bacon pieces.
- Spoon this mixture back into the potatoes and then top with Cheddar Cheese. Spritz with a little Frylight.
- Place back into the oven uncovered for around 10 – 15 minutes or until golden/cripsy.
Have you created this meal? Please tag me in your photos on Instagram and you might get featured on my blog. Visit me on Instagram @fatgirlskinny__
Do you need some support? Are you lacking in inspiration? Join our Facebook page to make new Slimming World friends.