Best Ever Healthy Chocolate Microwave Mug Cake | Slimming World Friendly Recipe
This microwave Chocolate Mug Cake will become your new obsession; it’s the easiest and fastest way to make dessert for one or two, and you wont believe how delicious it is! It is the perfect sweet tooth, late night kinda cake for only 2.5 Syns when following the Slimming World plan.
Over the years, I’ve fallen victim to dry, dense, chewy and rubbery healthy mug cakes that promised to be delicious but are more like a chocolate flavoured omelette!
If you are craving a sweet chocolate treat don’t reach for a 5 Syn chocolate bar that will giving you no filling power whatsoever. Reach for this 2.5 Syn recipe that will keep you fuller for longer and seriously satisfy the craving!
Why you’ll love this recipe….
- Tastes delicious
- Very quick and easy to make
- Low Syn
- Perfect for all of the family
Is this recipe Slimming World friendly?
- 2 Syns for the Option Hot Chocolate
- 0.5 A Syn for 1 Teaspoon of Flour
Low Syn serving suggestions….
- Halo Top Icecream
- Mullerlight Banana and Custard
- Spoonful of Nutella
- Fresh Strawberries or Raspberries
Batch Cook – Storage Information
- Fridge: This cake tastes best straight away.
- Reheat: This cake tastes best straight away.
- Freezer: Not suitable for freezing.
Chocolate Microwave Mug Cake
- 11g Options Hot Chocolate, Any Flavour (or 1 Sachet, Any flavour)
- 1 tsp White Flour, Self Raising
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 tbsp Plain Quark
- ½ tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Level tsp Granulated Sweetener
- Add hot chocolate, flour and sweetener into a microwave friendly mug.
- Make a small well in the powder and add the egg, quark and vanilla essence. Mix well to form a paste.
- Place into the microwave for 1 minute for a soggy gooey cake. Cook for a further 1 minute for a firmer cake.