A super indulgent delicious, quick and easy mug cake recipe and only 2.5 Syns when following the Slimming World plan.
Over the years, I’ve fallen victim to dry, dense, chewy and rubbery healthy mug cakes that promised to be delicious but are more like a chocolate flavoured omelette!
If you are craving a sweet chocolate treat don’t reach for a 5 Syn chocolate bar that will giving you no filling power whatsoever. Reach for this 2.5 Syn recipe that will keep you fuller for longer and seriously satisfy the craving!
WHY IS THIS THE BEST CHOCOLATE MUGCAKE?
- Tastes delicious
- Very quick and easy to make
- Low Syn
- Perfect for all of the family
EQUIPMENT REQUIRED TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
You don’t need anything fancy to create this recipe other than a microwave friendly mug.
IS THIS CAKE SLIMMING WORLD FRIENDLY?
- 2 Syns for the Option Hot Chocolate
- 0.5 A Syn for 1 Teaspoon of Flour
- Halo Top Icecream
- Mullerlight Banana and Custard
- Spoonful of Nutella
- Fresh Strawberries or Raspberries
MORE SLIMMING WORLD FRIENDLY DESSERTS…..
Chocolate Microwave Mug Cake
- 11g Options Hot Chocolate, Any Flavour (or 1 Sachet, Any flavour)
- 1 tsp White Flour, Self Raising
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 tbsp Plain Quark
- ½ tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Level tsp Granulated Sweetener
- Add hot chocolate, flour and sweetener into a microwave friendly mug.
- Make a small well in the powder and add the egg, quark and vanilla essence. Mix well to form a paste.
- Place into the microwave for 1 minute for a soggy gooey cake. Cook for a further 1 minute for a firmer cake.
Have you created this recipe?
If so I would love to hear from you. Please feel free to let me know how it went in the comments below and even better if you have photos
please tag me on social media.
You can follow me on:
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter