How to make a Low Syn spin on the classic Espresso Martini! This coffee cocktail is strong, sweet, and delicious with a creamy, foamy top. It makes the perfect after-dinner drink after a big meal but is just as good to get the party started for any Slimming World follower.
If you are a coffee lover I urge you to try this dream cocktail…Espresso Martini! It’s strong but sweet, rich, smooth, and utterly delicious it’s pretty much like your after-dinner coffee, liqueur, and dessert all in one. The best part is how quick and easy it is to make, all you need is four easy ingredients and a cocktail shaker.
If you want to impress at your next party serve this alongside your dessert to really blow your guests away or serve it at the start of the night to really kick things off!
WHY IS THIS THE BEST ESPRESSO MARTINI RECIPE?
- Easy to make
- Low in Syns
- Perfect for a party
Low Syn Espresso Martini
- Cocktail Shaker
- 25ml Vodka
- Dash Vanilla Essence
- 1 Cup Espresso Instant Coffee [Black, Strong, Cooled]
- 1 Level tbsp Elmlea Single Cream [Room temp]
- 1 Level tbsp Milk [Taken from Healthy Extra A]
- First make up one cup of Espresso instant coffee and allow to chill fully (If you plan to make many cocktails you may want to make a larger serving)
- Once your coffee is fully chilled add Vodka, Vanilla essence, Cream, Milk and around 2/4 cup of coffee into a cocktail shaker. If you don’t have a cocktail shaker pot with a firm lid may do the same job.
- Now shake baby shake… the more you shake the frothier the cocktail will be.
- Add to your cocktail glass and garnish with a coffee bean or two.