Broccoli Rice | Slimming World Friendly Recipe
If you find yourself asking What is Riced Broccoli, then look no further! Broccoli Rice is a great grain-free alternative to serve up with your next meal. Plus it is a fantastic way to sneak in an extra serving of speedy vegetables when following the Slimming World plan.
Everyone’s crazy for cauliflower rice, but if you ask me, broccoli rice deserves just as much love. It’s such a great way to take an entire head of broccoli with the stalk and all and turn it into something delicious. I absolutely love to find ways of cutting my carbs. This broccoli rice absolutely hits that spot… and is perfect served with curries, chicken, burritos.. well honestly the list is endless!
WHY IS THIS THE BEST BROCCOLI RICE?
- Quick and easy to make
- Syn free
- Full of colour
- Speed food
- Low in calories
- Delicious and full of flavour
IS THIS RECIPE SUITABLE FOR BATCH COOKING?
Sadly not for this one. This dish is definitely best devoured fresh!
Syn Free Broccoli Rice
- Food Processor
- 1 Whole Fresh Broccoli [Cut roughly into chunks, Stalk and head]
- 1 Onion [Peeled, Very finely diced or grated]
- 1 Garlic Clove [Crushed]
- Pinch Salt
- Frylight/Low calorie cooking spray
- Spray a pan with Frylight and cook you onion and garlic until soft.
- Add your Broccoli rice and 3 tbsp water.Saute in the pan using a lid for 5 minutes. Add salt to taste