SYN FREE CAULIFLOWER RICE
Learn how to make cauliflower rice with this easy recipe! It’s a yummy, Syn Free substitute for regular rice. Just as filling and very tasty. Perfect for a Slimming World follower who is trying to cram in some extra speed food.
Cauliflower rice honestly is seems to be everywhere at the moment! So I thought I would have a go and create a Slimming World version. This rice is so tasty and easy to make, it’s perfect to accompany a good curry. The best thing about cauliflower rice is its made fully from speed food, so cut those carbs and speed up that weight loss with this simple swap.
WHY IS THIS THE BEST CAULIFLOWER RICE?
- Quick and easy to make
- Syn free
- Speed food
- Low in calories
- Delicious and full of flavour
IS THIS RECIPE SUITABLE FOR BATCH COOKING?
Sadly not for this one. This dish is definitely best devoured fresh!
Syn Free Cauliflower Rice
- Food Processor
- 1 Whole Fresh Cauliflower [Cut roughly into chunks, Stalk and head]
- 1 Onion [Peeled, Very finely diced or grated]
- 1 Garlic Clove [Crushed]
- Pinch Salt
- Frylight/Low calorie cooking spray
- Spray a pan with Frylight and cook you onion and garlic until soft.
- Add your cauliflower rice and 3 tbsp water.
- Saute in the pan using a lid for 5 minutes. Add salt to taste