Syn Free Cauliflower Breakfast Muffins | Slimming World Recipe
Since breakfast is the best meal of the day.. try these delicious Syn free breakfast muffins. Just make sure you use the cheese from your Healthy Extra A allowance.
(Makes around 12 small muffins)
1 Large Cauliflower
200g Tinned lean ham
Handful of Spinach
1/2 Finely chopped onion
5 Eggs beaten
1/4 Tsp Garlic granules
30g Low fat grated Cheddar cheese
Pinch of salt
Ground Black pepper
1/4 Tsp Paprika
- Preheat the oven to 180c and lightly spray a muffin tin with Frylight.
- Cut the florets off of your cauliflower and add them to a food processor and blend. (Or grate if you don’t have a processor)
- Finely cube your tinned ham, grate cheese and finely dice onion.
- Add the beaten eggs, grated cheese and garlic powder to your cauliflower to mix together.
- Fold in ham, onion, garlic, black pepper, paprika and spinach.
- Fill each section around two thirds full and place into the oven for around 20-25 minutes until golden.