Light and fluffy fake bread which is Syn free, low in calories and totally delicious!! The perfect alternative to bread when you have now allowance left.
If you have never heard of Cloud Bread… Where on earth have you been? Mmmm it really is amazing! It’s great as a snack or makes an awesome alternative burger bun. I class these as Syn Free but your consultant may disagree and class them as a tweak. I will let you make your own mind up on that one.
How Do I Separate Egg Yolk FromWhite?
I had the same question when I started cooking all those years ago… I agree it can be messy work!! Grab yourself one of these brilliant tools from Amazon to help you out!
WHY IS THIS THE BEST CLOUD BREAD?
- Light and fluffy
- So tasty
- Syn free alternative to bread
- Easy to make
- Low in fat
- Perfect for a sandwich
DON’T MISS A SINGLE RECIPE, SIGN UP TO EMAILS BELOW.
Slimming World Cloud Bread
- 3 tbsp Quark Or Cottage Cheese Blended
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 tsp Sweetener
- Pinch Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 150c, 130c Fan or Gas Mark 2.
- Firstly Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites.
- Add the yolks, Quark (or cottage cheese), sweetener and salt to a bowl and fold together.
- Whisk the egg whites in a separate bowl until they form soft peaks.
- Gently fold the two mixtures together trying not to let any of the air out of the mixture.
- Spray a baking tray with fry light to stop the bread from sticking.
- Spoon the mixture onto the tray into small roll shapes and bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.