Cloud Bread | Slimming World Friendly Recipe
Light and fluffy fake bread which is Syn free, low in calories and totally delicious!! The perfect alternative to bread when you have no Hex-B allowance left. This recipe has been created to be Slimming World friendly but it would also be suitable for a WW follower or someone following a calorie deficit.
If you have never heard of Cloud Bread… Where on earth have you been? Mmmm it really is amazing! It’s great as a snack or makes an awesome alternative burger bun. I class these as Syn Free but your consultant may disagree and class them as a tweak. I will let you make your own mind up on that one.
How Do I Separate Egg Yolk FromWhite?
I had the same question when I started cooking all those years ago… I agree it can be messy work!! Grab yourself one of these brilliant tools from Amazon to help you out!
Why you’ll love this recipe….
- Light and fluffy
- So tasty
- Syn free alternative to bread
- Easy to make
- Low in fat
- Perfect for a sandwich
DON’T MISS A SINGLE RECIPE, SIGN UP TO EMAILS BELOW.
Slimming World Cloud Bread
- 3 tbsp Quark Or Cottage Cheese Blended
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 tsp Sweetener
- Pinch Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 150c, 130c Fan or Gas Mark 2.
- Firstly Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites.
- Add the yolks, Quark (or cottage cheese), sweetener and salt to a bowl and fold together.
- Whisk the egg whites in a separate bowl until they form soft peaks.
- Gently fold the two mixtures together trying not to let any of the air out of the mixture.
- Spray a baking tray with fry light to stop the bread from sticking.
- Spoon the mixture onto the tray into small roll shapes and bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.