This is one of my favourite quick and easy recipes as it has very minimal prep and can be popped in the oven whilst I am doing something else.. But its absolutely delicious and of course totally Syn free! Perfect served with rice, vegetables or Syn free chips. I have created the recipe for just one chicken breast serving just one person.. simply use more chicken breasts to serve more people.
- 1 Chicken Breast (Skinless with all visible fat removed)
- 1 Tablespoon Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chinese 5 Spice
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder (or 1 Clove of fresh garlic)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Soy Sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- Cooking/Kitchen Foil
- Preheat the oven to 180c/160c Fan or Gas Mark 4.
- In a small bowl add the Chinese 5 Spice, Garlic Powder and Greek Yogurt. Mix together to form a paste. Season with Salt & Pepper and mix again.
- Place Chicken breast into the bowl and cover with the paste thoroughly.
- Tear away a piece of kitchen foil, enough to full wrap the chicken breast loosely. (If you are cooking more than one chicken breast please wrap each piece seperately.
- Place chicken breast onto the foil and spritz with a little Frylight. Flip the chicken breast and repeat on the other side.
- Wrap the chicken very loosely and place onto a baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes ensuring the chicken is cooked in the middle before serving.