This delicious Rice pudding is the perfect cure for that sweet tooth. But I highly recommend not overindulging.. rice pudding can easily encourage overeating.. but is okay as an occasional treat. I would suggest just once or twice per month.
Servings: 3 Portions
Syns: 1 Syn Per Portion
Calories: 86 Calories Per Portion
- 100g Pudding Rice
- 500ml Sweetened Almond Milk (Use part of Healthy Extra)
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 6 Tsp Sweet Freedom Choc Shot (3 Syns)
- First start by washing the rice in warm water to remove all of the starch. The best way to do this is by weighing it into a colander and then wash warm water through.
- Add the Almond milk and Cinnamon to a saucepan and bring to a low simmer. Once simmering place the rice into a saucepan with the milk, simmer on a low heat with a lid until the rice is softened and absorbed 70% milk and you are left with a creamy looking rice pudding. Stir often.
- Once the rice is softened and cooked add the chocolate shots and Vanilla essence. Stir and serve.