Well hellooo there lovelies 🙂 I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas.. I am 100% back on plan and doing my best to stay that way. If you are too, why not try out these amazing Onion Bhaji’s? Match it with some Syn free rice and one of my amazing Syn free curry recipes.
Servings: 2 – 3
Calories: 341 For All Mixture (Divide Per Bhaji)
- Preheat the oven to 200c/Gas Mark 6.
- Peel the onion and thinly slice.
- Peel the Sweet Potato and thinly slice.
- Add eggs to a small bowl and beat them well.
- Add Curry powder, Turmeric, Chilli flakes, Salt & Pepper to a large bowl.
- Add the beaten Egg, Onion and Sweet Potato. Use a wooden spoon to ensure all of the ingredients are well coated.
- Spray your muffin tin with a thin spritz of Frylight.
- Use your hands to mould the mixture into Bhaji style shapes and place into muffin tin sections.
- Spritz each Bhaji with Frylight and place into the oven for 20 – 25 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.