Vegetarian Tomato Pasta | Slimming World Recipe
Pasta dishes are a fabulous way of getting lots of speedy vegetables into your day. I have also been receiving a lot of requests for more vegetarian recipes so here we go. The ultimate speedy tomato pasta dish.
CALORIES: 272 Per Serving
- Add pasta to boiling water, bring to simmer and cook as according to the packet.
- Meanwhile slice each asparagus stalk in half and keep only the tips and slice the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Spritz a non stick frying pan with a little fry light and add the asparagus and garlic. Cook on a medium heat for around 2 – 3 minutes or until they start to soften slightly.
- Add the tomatoes and dried mixed herbs. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and add to the frying pan with 2 tin of chopped tomatoes and 100ml of pasata.
- Season with Salt & Pepper.
- Bring to a low to medium heat and stir occasionally until all of the liquid from the chopped tomatoes has disappeared.
- Serve and enjoy.
Recipe Created by Fatgirlskinny. Please do not use or recreate this recipe without prior permission.