Vegetarian Tomato Pasta | Slimming World Recipe
Pasta dishes are a fabulous way of getting lots of speedy vegetables into your day. I have also been receiving a lot of requests for more vegetarian recipes so here we go. The ultimate speedy tomato pasta dish.
CALORIES: 272 Per Serving
200g of dried pasta
10 Asparagus Tips
10 Cherry Tomatoes
1 Tin of 400g Chopped Tomatoes
1 Tsp Dried Mixed Herbs
1 Tsp Crushed Garlic Powder (or 1 Garlic Clove)
Salt & Pepper
- Add pasta to boiling water, bring to simmer and cook as according to the packet.
- Meanwhile slice each asparagus stalk in half and keep only the tips and slice the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Spritz a non stick frying pan with a little fry light and add the asparagus and garlic. Cook on a medium heat for around 2 – 3 minutes or until they start to soften slightly.
- Add the tomatoes and dried mixed herbs. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and add to the frying pan with 2 tin of chopped tomatoes and 100ml of pasata.
- Season with Salt & Pepper.
- Bring to a low to medium heat and stir occasionally until all of the liquid from the chopped tomatoes has disappeared.
- Serve and enjoy.
Recipe Created by Fatgirlskinny. Please do not use or recreate this recipe without prior permission.
Synfree tomato pasta.
Gorgeous…so easy to make. My kids loved it…and all free