This Low Syn Easy Fresh Strawberry Mousse is made with only 3 ingredients. Say hello to spring with this simple yet out of this world dessert recipe that will impress the whole family, old and young. Shhh….. Who knew this was Slimming World friendly?
Hello, hello how are we all? Here I am again, this time with a Fresh Strawberry dessert, and I have to admit this one is amazing. I am a huge lover of mousse (mainly Chocolate) but this light and fluffy strawberry mousse hits all the right notes. Sweet and tangy with very little Syns it is definitely a winner in my eyes.
One of the best things about this recipe is the whole family will enjoy. The kiddos will enjoy assisting in the kitchen and won’t know that this is actually a really good healthy alternative with very little sugar content too. As you can see from the images you can totally “tart” this one up for a dinner party too. Impressive, tasty and perfect for all with only 3 very simple ingredients, no bake and ready in just just over an hour.
WHY IS THIS THE BEST STRAWBERRY MOUSSE?
- Low in syns
- Low in fat and sugar
- Perfect for dinner parties
- The whole family will enjoy
- Quick and easy to make
- Only 3 simple ingredients
IS THIS RECIPE SUITABLE FOR THE FRIDGE AND FREEZER?
This mousse will keep for up to 5 days in the fridge (check use by date of yoghurt).
Unfortunately this mousse is not suitable for freezing.
IS THIS RECIPE SLIMMING WORLD FRIENDLY?
Absolutely, please allow 0.5 Syn per serving. This recipe will make 4 servings.
DON’T MISS A SINGLE RECIPE, SIGN UP TO MY EMAILS BELOW
Low Syn Strawberry Mousse
- 11.5g Sachet Hartley's Sugar Free Jelly Crystals, Strawberry [Other brands available]
- 160g Pot Muller Mullerlight Strawberry Yogurt, 0% Added Sugar
- 250g Fat Free Plain Fromage Frais Or Greek Style Yogurt
- Add 55ml boiling water to a jug and add the jelly crystals. Stir well and set aside to cool for 10 minutes until the mixture turns "sticky".
- Add the Strawberry Mullerlight and whisk gently for 30 seconds. (Using an electric whisk is fine)
- Gradually add the 250g Yogurt whilst continually whisking until all of the mixture is blended together.
- Serve into dishes and place into the fridge for at least 1 hour to set.