Being on slimming World doesn’t mean we need to miss out on Pancake day 🙂 Try my low syn pancake recipe.
Perfect for all of the family 🙂 You won’t hear any complaints from anyone! You may just have to adjust the toppings you might usually have lol.
Each pancake (if 5 are made 1 syn each) the whole mixture is worth 12 syns so divide as you like 🙂
Ingredients: (makes approx 5 small pancakes)
- Sift the flour from a height into a bowl, and then make a well in the middle of the flour.
- Add the 2 eggs and fromage frais into the well.
- Whisk well until it forms a smooth mixture.
- Add the milk, sweetener and cinnamon, whisk to form a milky type mixture.
- Leave mixture to stand in the fridge for 30 – 45 minutes.
- Use fry light to cook pancakes in a very hot pan reducing heat half way through.
Syn free toppings –
Sweetener & Lemon
Toffee mullerlight spread across with a knife, then add chopped banana
Enjoy guys and happy pancake day 🙂 xx
Have you created this recipe? Don’t forget to tag me in your photos on Instagram 🙂 @fatgirlskinny_sw