Look no further because a steaming stack of perfectly soft, best fluffy Syn free pancakes are right here! weekends will never be the same again. The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. They are perfect for anyone who is following the Slimming World plan, Weight Watchers or a calorie deficit.
Oooooo it’s pancake day, you know what that means…. time for pancakes!!! Following the Slimming World plan does not mean we have to go without. My delicious gooey recipe is worth just 1 Syn per pancake! So fill your bellies and enjoy!
Slimming World friendly topping ideas….
- Lemon Juice & Sweetener – Syn Free
- Chopped Strawberries – Syn Free
- Cherries – Syn Free
- Sliced Banana – Syn Free
- Fat free Fromage Frais – Syn Free
- Raspberries – Syn Free
- 1 Teaspoon Nutella – 1.5 Syn
- 1 tsp Streamline Fruit Jam, Reduced Sugar – 0.5 A Syn
- 1 tsp Sweet Freedom Choc Shot Liquid Chocolate – 0.5 A Syn
- 1 tsp Golden Syrup – 0.5 A Syn
Why you’ll love this recipe….
- Low in Syns
- Easy to make
- Kids will love them too
- So tasty
- Low Fat
Batch Cook – Storage Information
- Fridge: The best thing about this recipe is you can make the batter the day before. Will store in the fridge [covered] for 24 hours.
- Freezer: After cooking the pancake place onto parchment paper. Store in the freezer with parchment paper between each to stop them from sticking. Reheat from frozen in the microwave or on the hob. Store for 1 month.
1 Syn Pancakes
Slimming World Syns: 1 Syn Per PancakeWeight Watchers Points: Coming SoonCalories: 68 Per Pancake
Servings 8 Pancakes
- 50g Plain Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 142g Fat Free Fromage Frais
- 150ml Whole Milk (Taken from Healty Extra A)
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Granulated Sweetener
- Sift flour into a large bowl, make a well in the middle of the flour.
- Add eggs and fromage frais into the well. Whisk until well using an electric whisk.
- Add milk, sweetener, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Continue to whisk until you have a milky consitancy.
- Leave to stand in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Sprtiz a pan with plenty of Frylight, start over a hot heat before reducing half way through cooking the pancake. If you can flip please do!
Have you created this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below or share a photo on Instagram tagging me at @fatgirlskinny__ and the hashtag #fatgirlskinny.