Delicious gooey pancakes, worth just 1 Syn each! Perfect when following the Slimming World plan.
Oooooo it’s pancake day, you know what that means…. time for pancakes!!! Following the Slimming World plan does not mean we have to go without. My delicious gooey recipe is worth just 1 Syn per pancake! So fill your bellies and enjoy!
SLIMMING WORLD FRIENDLY TOPPING SUGGESTIONS
- Lemon Juice & Sweetener – Syn Free
- Chopped Strawberries – Syn Free
- Cherries – Syn Free
- Sliced Banana – Syn Free
- Fat free Fromage Frais – Syn Free
- Raspberries – Syn Free
- 1 Teaspoon Nutella – 1.5 Syn
- 1 tsp Streamline Fruit Jam, Reduced Sugar – 0.5 A Syn
- 1 tsp Sweet Freedom Choc Shot Liquid Chocolate – 0.5 A Syn
- 1 tsp Golden Syrup – 0.5 A Syn
WHY ARE THESE THE BEST SLIMMING WORLD PANCAKES?
- Low in Syns
- Easy to make
- Kids will love them too
- So tasty
FLIPPIN GOOD PANCAKES!!!
1 Syn Pancakes
- 50g Plain Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 142g Fat Free Fromage Frais
- 150ml Whole Milk (Taken from Healty Extra A)
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Granulated Sweetener
- Sift flour into a large bowl, make a well in the middle of the flour.
- Add eggs and fromage frais into the well. Whisk until well using an electric whisk.
- Add milk, sweetener, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Continue to whisk until you have a milky consitancy.
- Leave to stand in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Sprtiz a pan with plenty of Frylight, start over a hot heat before reducing half way through cooking the pancake. If you can flip please do!
Have you created this recipe? Don’t forget to tag me, you may even be featured on the blog. I love to be social and see photos of creations!