Low Syn Haribo Style Jelly Sweets
Virtually syn free Haribo style sweets made using sugar free jelly. So easy to make and the kids will love them too. Who knew these were Slimming World friendly? The perfect low syn snack!
These fake Haribo jelly sweets are my go to when I am feeling the need for something sweet and naughty. So perfect that I even make them for my own children and they can barely tell the difference between these and Haribo. (I just benefit from no sugar hype!)
The first thing you need to create the recipe is some tiny silicone molds. Without these they are pretty difficult to make. My favourite is the gummy bear mold because it makes the sweets more cute and friendly especially for the kiddos. I love this 3 Pack from Amazon.. it’s an absolute bargain and they even come with the little liquid droppers to help you fill the molds.
Why you’ll love this recipe….
- Sugar Free
- Easy to make
- Cheap ingredients
- Fun for the kiddos
- Low in Syn
- Last for ages
- Perfect naughty-free snack
Batch Cook – Storage Information
- Storing: Place in an airtight container and keep in the fridge for up to 10 days.
- Freezer: Not suitable for freezing.
TIP FOR CREATING THIS RECIPE
If you are creating Blackcurrant or Orange jelly sweets trying adding a few Tablespoons of undiluted Robinsons Sugar free squash for an extra kick of taste.
DON’T MISS A SINGLE RECIPE! SIGN UP TO MY FREE EMAILS BELOW.
Low Syn Fake Haribo Sweets
- 2 Sachets Hartleys Sugar Free Jelly Crystals, Any Flavour [23g Per Sachet]
- 2 Sachets Of Powered Gelatine [12g Per Sachet]
- 250ml Boiling Water
- Place jelly crystals and gelatine into a bowl or jug.
- Pour over 250ml boiling water only.
- Mix together well and then using a small dropper pour into jelly molds until level with the top.
- Place into the fridge for 3 hours to set.
- Pop each one out into a bowl or airtight container and enjoy. Store in the fridge for up to 10 days. Do not freeze.