LOW SYN CURLY WURLY BROWNIES
Gooey on the inside and crispy on the outside, these Low Syn brownies are a winner every time. No one would believe that these are Slimming World friendly.
The Most Perfect Low Syn Brownie Recipe Ever is right here for you to make today. These homemade brownies are rich, decadent and full of delicious gooey chocolate. I have made these with my boys a number of times and they absolutely love them! They are low in syn and perfect for a cheeky snack or served with ice cream and berries for a dessert.
WHY IS THIS THE BEST LOW SYN BROWNIE RECIPE?
- Gooey and crispy
- Low in syn
- Easy to make
- Kids can help
- Whole family will love them
- Lunch box treat
IS THIS DISH SUITABLE FOR FREEZING?
Sadly, these are not suitable for freezing.
IS THIS DISH SUITABLE FOR STORING?
Yes, allow to cool before placing in a suitable container. Keep in a cool, dry place for uptown 4 days.
Low Syn Curly Wurly Brownies
- Brownie Tin
- 3 Medium Eggs [Beaten]
- 50g Self Raising Flour [Sifted]
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 4 tbsp Fat Free Greek Style Yoghurt
- 11g Options Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
- 2 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Granulated Sweetener
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 26g Curly Wurly
- 2 tsp Cold Water
- Frylight/Low calorie cooking spray
- In a large bowl mix together flour, baking powder, sweetener, cocoa powder and options.
- Add beaten eggs gradually, beating well with a wooden spoon.
- Mix in water and vanilla extract.
- Fold in the yoghurt with a metal spoon.
- Break up the curly curly into small pieces, fold these into the mixture. .
- Pour the mixture into a brownie tin. Place into the oven for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Slide a sharp knife into the middle of the mixture… if it comes out clean they are cooked. If the knife has some mixture on it.. place back into the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Place on a wire rack to cool. Slice into 18 squares.