Flourless Peanut Butter Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies | Slimming World Friendly Recipe
These simple flourless cookies are fun to make with the kiddos and only 8 simple ingredients. Perfectly delicious and great for a healthy naughty treat that the whole family will love! This unofficial recipe is perfect for any one following Slimming World, Weight Watchers or a calorie controlled diet.
What a shame I had to make these cookies for you this week 🙂 And I hate to say there are none left! Ooooops! But hey they are healthy right? These cookies are perfect to make with kiddos. Messy and sticky but tasty and healthy too. A great cookie that will keep for 5 days in an airtight container so one for the lunch box each day?
Anyone who knows me will realise I am a huge fan of peanut butter products (especially reece’s and M&M’s) but I don’t actually like peanut butter! Weird huh? But smother it in chocolate and I’m all yours!
Why you’ll love this recipe….
- They are flourless!
- So tasty
- Fun to make
- Keep for 5 days
- Suitable for freezing
- Packed full of protein
- Low in fat
- Soft and chewy
Batch Cook – Storage Information
- Storing: Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Freezer: Freeze in a freezer-safe container for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge before reheating. Perfect for your kiddos lunch box!
Is this recipe Slimming World friendly?
As always I need to remind you that our recipes are unofficial and not checked by Slimming World. But here at fatgirlskinny towers we estimate these to be 6 Syns per cookie.
Even though this recipe uses oats, I have not taken these from the Healthy Extra allowance because the mixture allows for 18 cookies.. I do not see you devouring 18 cookies in one day. (I would sure give it a good go though haha)
TIP: If you purchase a “reduced fat peanut butter” available from some supermarkets, you can reduce the cookies to 5.5 Syns each.
Flourless Peanut Butter Oat Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 40 g Rolled Oats
- ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Large Egg
- 250g Crunchy or Smooth Peanut Butter [Room temperature]
- 50g Light Brown Sugar
- 50g Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 tbsp Granulated Sweetener
- Beat the egg in a small bowl and place to one side.
- Place oats, cinnamon and baking powder into a large bowl.
- Pour the egg into the oat mixture. Using a wooden spoon fold the mixture together.
- Pour in the brown sugar and granulated sweetener. Fold that into the mixture.
- Now for the fun bit, this can be hard work. Fold in the peanut butter, work those arm muscles.
- Last but not least fold in the chocolate chips.
- Cover the mixture and place into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven to 180c/160c Fan/Gas 4
- Line two baking trays with baking paper or silicone liners.
- Now for the messy bit. Scoop around a tablespoon of mixture out. Using your hands roll inot a ball. Place onto the baking tray and with the back of a spoon flatten very slightly. Keep going until you have 18 cookies.
- Bake in the oven for 9 – 10 minutes. OR 11 – 12 minutes for crispier cookies.
- Place on a wire rack to cool before devouring.