Spinach and Chickpea Dip | Slimming World Friendly Recipe
This versatile spinach and chickpea dip can be made ahead and served with almost anything. This unofficial recipe is perfect for any one following Slimming World, Weight Watchers or a calorie controlled diet.
I am forever on the look out for delicious dips to spice up those boring (ahem I mean delicious) raw veggies. This spinach and chickpea dip is simply delicious, full of flavour and easy to make. Not only is it a simple snack it actually impresses your average dinner guest too.
Why you’ll love this recipe….
- Easy to make
- Low in fat
- Syn free (Unverified)
- Perfect snack
Batch Cook – Storage Information
- Fridge: Store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 days. In fact it even tastes better the next day.
- Freezer: Not suitable for freezing.
Spinach and Chickpea Dip
- Blender/Food Processor
- 100g Tinned chickpeas [Drained, washed]
- 50g Fresh Spinach
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 3 tbsp Fat Free Greek Style Yoghurt
- ½ Lemon [Juiced, Small amount of zest]
- Throw everything into a blender and blitz until smooth. Season with salt as needed.
- If you find the consistency to thick add a tbsp water. If you find it too runny add less lemon juice.
Have you created this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below or share a photo on Instagram tagging me at @fatgirlskinny__ and the hashtag #fatgirlskinny.