The thing I hear quite regularly from followers is.. “I am sick of chicken, it’s all I eat!” Well surely that isn’t a bad thing? I love chicken.. its high in protein and low in fat.. what could possibly be bad about that? The idea is finding new recipes to spice it up a little. I love this new lemon chicken recipe. Perfect served with white rice and a speedy salad.
- Spritz a ceramic baking dish with Frylight.
- Preheat oven to 180c/Gas Mark 4
- Place chicken breasts into the dish and pour over the lemon juice.
- Sprinkle the chicken breasts with Dried Thyme, Basil and season with Salt & Pepper.
- Cover the whole dish with baking foil ensuring there is no gaps.
- Place into the oven for 25/30 minutes, ensuring the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve chicken onto a plate and drizzle over some of the lemon juice.