The thing I hear quite regularly from followers is.. “I am sick of chicken, it’s all I eat!” Well surely that isn’t a bad thing? I love chicken.. its high in protein and low in fat.. what could possibly be bad about that? The idea is finding new recipes to spice it up a little. I love this new lemon chicken recipe. Perfect served with white rice and a speedy salad.
- Spritz a ceramic baking dish with Frylight.
- Preheat oven to 180c/Gas Mark 4
- Place chicken breasts into the dish and pour over the lemon juice.
- Sprinkle the chicken breasts with Dried Thyme, Basil and season with Salt & Pepper.
- Cover the whole dish with baking foil ensuring there is no gaps.
- Place into the oven for 25/30 minutes, ensuring the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve chicken onto a plate and drizzle over some of the lemon juice.
Recipe Created by Fatgirlskinny. Please do not use or recreate this recipe without prior permission.
Have you created this meal? Please tag me in your photos on Instagram and you might get featured on my blog. Visit me on Instagram… @Fatgirlskinny__
Do you need some support? Are you lacking in inspiration? Join our Facebook page to make new Slimming World friends.