These beef kebabs are a big hit in our house because they can be accompanied but so many things.. rice, speed salad, syn free chips or just pop them on the BBQ on a nice hot summers day. (Yeah okay thats a joke in this country sometimes lol)
We have used pepper and Courgettes along with the beef.. but you could use other things such as mushrooms, onion, tomatoes….
Serves: 2-3 People
Syns: Syn Free
- Add Spice, Garlic, Salt & Pepper to a small bowl and add 5 Tbsp of cold water. Mix to form a paste. Add a little more water if you find to be too dry.
- Add the beef to the paste, mix ensuring the beef is covered in the paste.
- Deseed and cut the peppers into thick chunks of a similar width to the beef.
- Slice the courgette into similar sized chunks.
- Thread the beef, pepper and courgette onto the skewers and then lightly spray with Frylight.
- Place under the grill or onto a BBQ for 10-15 minutes turning often.