Rich Chocolate Mousse | Slimming World Friendly Recipe
This quick and easy rich chocolate mousse is light, fluffy and so simple to make. It uses just 3 ingredients and perfect for anyone with a mega sweet tooth. This unofficial recipe is perfect for any one following Slimming World, Weight Watchers or a calorie controlled diet.
This delicious chocolate mousse is so rich and full of flavour. The best bit about it is the secret ingredient.. fat free greek style yoghurt. This makes it lower in fat, calories and above all else slimming friendly. They will be loved by the whole family and no one will know you are serving them a healthy recipe.
Why you’ll love this recipe….
- Light and fluffy
- Low in Syns
- The kids will love it too
- Sweet and naughty
- Keeps in the fridge
Batch Cook – Storage Information
- Fridge: Store leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Freezer: Not suitable for freezing.
How to separate an egg…
I had the same problem when I started cooking all those years ago… I agree it can be messy work!! Grab yourself one of these brilliant tools from Amazon to help you out!
Rich Chocolate Mousse
- 6 x Ramekins or Jars
- 100g Plain Dark Chocolate
- 4 Large Eggs (Whites only)
- 70ml Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt [Room Temp]
- First we melt the chocolate in one of two ways. Either microwave stirring occasionally until liquid or bring a pan of water to the boil, place a bowl over the top and melt the chocolate. Place to one side allowing to cool slightly.
- Separate your eggs and place the whites into a large clean bowl. Whisk the whites to medium-stiff peaks. This will be much easier using an electric hand whisk.
- Stir the yogurt into the melted chocolate until combined.
- Using a large metal spoon or spatula slowly fold in the egg whites slowly a bit at a time until all is combined.
- Divide the mixture between the ramekins and place in the fridge for 4 hours to chill. Serve with a sploge of greek yogurt to garnish.