These are the ultimate Syn Free* beef burgers. They are packed with flavour and reliably juicy, even when cooked to well-done. Every Slimming World follower has to try these at least once! This unofficial recipe is perfect for any one following Slimming World, Weight Watchers or a calorie controlled diet.
PLEASE tell all of your family and friends that you are starting to lose weight by joining Slimming World and then serve some of these up… Their faces will be a picture I promise you! I remember when I first started posting photos of these beauties! No one could believe that we could eat these and still lose weight. But its SO true!
Who doesn’t love a big, tender, juicy beef burger? This recipe will blow your mind. It is delicious, tasty and so full of flavour. Serve in a wholemeal bun (for healthy extra B) or blow the Syns and choose a yummy white bun! Your choice of toppings can be Syn Free too… bacon, cheese (healthy extra a), lettuce, tomato, onion… the list is endless!
WHY ARE THESE THE BEST SYN FREE BEEF BURGERS?
- Full of flavour
- Quick and easy to make
- Loved by all
- Syn free
- Low in fat and calories
- Suitable for freezing
- Perfect for batch cooking
- Kids will love them
- Feel so naughty
ARE THEY SUITABLE FOR BATCH COOKING?
Yes these are perfect for making ahead of time.
Make the patties and store them uncooked. Separate with greaseproof paper before placing in an appropriate container. They ill keep in the fridge for 3 days or in the freezer for 3 months. Defrost before cooking as normal.
Do not store after cooking.
Syn Free Beef Burgers
- 500g Lean 5% Beef Mince
- 1 Onion [Peeled, Diced]
- 1 tbsp Worcestshire Sauce
- 1 Garlic Clove [Crushed]
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Mustard Powder
- 1 Egg [Beaten]
- Add mince, onion, worcestershire sauce, garlic, paprika, salt and mustard powder in to a bowl.
- Using your hands, knead the mixture for a few minutes. [You could also use a food processor for this step]
- Add beaten egg and keep kneading together until you could form sticky burger shapes that wouldn’t fall apart.
- Using your hands form 4 burger patty shapes.
- Spritz a pan with Frylight and place over a medium heat.
- Cook the burgers turning occasionally until they are cooked through. [Usually 8 – 10 minutes]