I think everyone who is on Slimming World is always craving a sweet chocolate treat. Well I can highly recommend these Curly Wurly Brownies. They are absolutely delicious and cut into 18 pieces this makes each section just 1 Syn. The whole mixture is 18 Syns so divide how you wish. They make the perfect Easter treat or party food. Fab to take to your Slimming World meets too!
I always use this brilliant brownie tray from amazon here. It’s the perfect thickness for the brownies. Otherwise they tend to be a bit thin.
This recipe has been updated to add baking powder which helps the mixture to rise 🙂 If you prefer a flatter brownie you can leave this out.
Syns: 1 Syn Per Serving
3 Medium Eggs
50g Self raising flour (8 Syns)
1 Tsp Baking Powder (1/2 Syn)
Options caramel hot chocolate sachet (1.5 Syns) (or Salted Caramel)
2 Tsp Cocoa powder (2 Syns)
2 Tbsp of Sweetener
2 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
1 x 26g Curly Wurly (6 Syns)
2 Tbsp Quark
2 Tsp Water
- Spray a Brownie tin with Frylight to avoid sticking and preheat your oven to 180c/Gas Mark 4/350f
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl, and mix together with the Options sachet, sweetener and cocoa.
- Crack 3 eggs into a bowl and beat well. Add the eggs gradually to the flour mixture and beat well. Add water and vanilla extract.
- Fold in the quark and then pour the mixture into the baking tray.
- Break up the Curly Wurly into small pieces and add this to the mixture dotted about evenly.
- Place in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Leave to cool before slicing into 16 sections.
Have you created this recipe? Don’t forget to tag me in your photos on Instagram 🙂 @fatgirlskinny_sw
Check out my followers creations 🙂