SYN FREE OVERNIGHT OATS
As a fellow Slimming World follower.. I also went totally bonkers over this awesome breakfast. It feels so naughty and it’s so easy to make. Not forgetting the fact it’s totally Syn free too!
This recipe works well because it avoids using your daily Healthy Extra A allowance by not having to use milk. Leaving it to be used elsewhere.
It is really easy to create with no mess. All you need is a glass or plastic jar with a tight lid.
Is this Syn Free with Slimming World?
This recipe is only Syn free if you are using your Healthy Extra B porridge oats allowance.
Syn Free Overnight Oats
- Mason Jar or Glass Jar with lid
- 40 g Unflavoured Porridge Oats
- 200 g Fat Free Greek Style Or Natural Yoghurt
- Mixed Berries or Fruit (Fresh or frozen)
- Start with a small layer of yogurt in the bottom of your jar, then a layer of oats, then a layer of fruit. Repeat until the jar is full.
- Cover the jar with a lid and leave overnight in the fridge to allow the porridge to absorb the yoghurt.
- Serve for breakfast topped with extra fruit in the morning.
Have you created this recipe?
Please let me know how it turned out! Leave a comment below or share a photo on Instagram tagging me at @fatgirlskinny__ and the hashtag #fatgirlskinny.
can i have oats daily or do i need to change what i eat for brekfast?
you can have oats as often as you want its your diet hehe 🙂
are mixed frozen berries free – or are they classified as cooked?
Frozen fruit isn’t cooked it’s just frozen 🙂 It is still classed as free x
Which brand oats do you suggest as the app stated they are syns?
40g Porridge oats are part of your Healthy extra allowance. Quaker is one brand I can think of.
can you add grated apple to this – is that still free?