As a fellow Slimming World follower.. I also went totally bonkers over this awesome breakfast. It feels so naughty and it’s so easy to make. Not forgetting the fact it’s totally Syn free too!
This recipe works well because it avoids using your daily Healthy Extra A allowance by not having to use milk. Leaving it to be used elsewhere.
It is really easy to create with no mess. All you need is a glass or plastic jar with a tight lid.
Is this Syn Free with Slimming World?
This recipe is only Syn free if you are using your Healthy Extra B porridge oats allowance.
- Mason Jar or Glass Jar with lid
- 40 g Unflavoured Porridge Oats
- 200 g Fat Free Greek Style Or Natural Yoghurt
- Mixed Berries or Fruit (Fresh or frozen)
- Start with a small layer of yogurt in the bottom of your jar, then a layer of oats, then a layer of fruit. Repeat until the jar is full.
- Cover the jar with a lid and leave overnight in the fridge to allow the porridge to absorb the yoghurt.
- Serve for breakfast topped with extra fruit in the morning.