This delicious Rice pudding is the perfect cure for that sweet tooth. But I highly recommend not overindulging.. rice pudding can easily encourage overeating.. but is okay as an occasional treat. I would suggest just once or twice per month.
Servings: 3 Portions
Syns: 1 Syn Per Portion
Calories: 86 Calories Per Portion
- 100g Pudding Rice
- 500ml Sweetened Almond Milk (Use part of Healthy Extra)
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 6 Tsp Sweet Freedom Choc Shot (3 Syns)
- First start by washing the rice in warm water to remove all of the starch. The best way to do this is by weighing it into a colander and then wash warm water through.
- Add the Almond milk and Cinnamon to a saucepan and bring to a low simmer. Once simmering place the rice into a saucepan with the milk, simmer on a low heat with a lid until the rice is softened and absorbed 70% milk and you are left with a creamy looking rice pudding. Stir often.
- Once the rice is softened and cooked add the chocolate shots and Vanilla essence. Stir and serve.
Have you created this meal? Please tag me in your photos on Instagram and you might get featured on my blog. Visit me on Instagram… @Fatgirlskinny__
Do you need some support? Are you lacking in inspiration? Join our Facebook page to make new Slimming World friends.